Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kuala Lumpur Day 3 - Bloggers Farewell + Aquaria KLCC + Sky Bar

Read Day 1 and Day 2 first if you haven't do so.

Hi Poppy Pies,

Sorry took so long to blog about this, you have to excuse my laziness...... HAHA!

Day 3 in KL is where the trip with Nuffnang ends, all bloggers ate their last breakfast in Putrajaya Marriot and bid goodbye.

Not for me thou I have planned to stay behind for another 2 more days to meet my best buddy, John, since we have lots of catching up to do.

Before leaving the awesome bloggers, I bid goodbye to them the "blogger" way.......... CAMWHORE!!!!!!~

Me and Tiffany

Me and Chewy Jas...... Not clear thou

Samantha and the AWESOME Me

The female bloggers... Don't know why the guys didn't join in thou

Me and "Motherly Figure" Christina


Clarence aka Ju-On + Me

Sayonara, Putrajaya Marriot

With that I left the awesome bloggers and continue my travel...

Actually I was planning to go shopping after that but because I felt bad for causing John to miss his friend's wedding dinner, I suggested to go together. So I ended up going to a stranger's wedding dinner, felt so odd and bored.... LOL!

Anyway we still had plenty of time before the wedding dinner so John suggested that we go to KLCC Aquaria.

The funny thing is that the entry fee for John who is a local is actually cheaper than mine as a tourist.

WHUT?!

Sentosa y u no give Singaporean this kind of privilege?!?!?! Y_U_NO.jpg

Ok back to the Aquaria, it's very similar to Singapore's underwater world. They have the same underwater tunnel where you can see the ocean lives on the travelator.


Then as I entered the tunnel, I spot this shark and if you see carefully you will see the shark has an abalone looking flap(don't know how to call it lah) at its supposingly asshole area.

A close up for the benefit of those who can't find its vagina

Then the following conversation took place out loud (I bet all eyes was on us at that time)..
Me: "I didn't knew sharks have vagina."
John: "No, sharks don't have vagina lah."
Me: "Are you sure? Then how do they reproduce and mate?"
John: "Marine life no need to mate also can reproduce de leh."
Me: "Then what's that? Asshole?"
John: "Don't know, just part of it body isn't it?"
Me: "I'm going to google if sharks have vagina."

Then we continue our journey all the way to the end before I exclaimed "Shit!! I should had took a photo of the shark's vagina! I wanna blog about it!!"

With that we enter the tunnel once again to find the one and only shark with the vagina looking flap...... pokerface.jpg

(P.S. I googled and it seems sharks do have vagina and they have intercourse just like human do, female sharks are able to reproduce even without intercourse thou.)

Piranhas




This just remind me of Yumi, no idea why.

Beautiful Coral

Sea Turtle on the move

LMFAO

Army in the sea?

Kireii!!

Seriously this shrimp look like a toy.

and that's when my camera decided it's time to sleep.......

After the Aquaria, we headed to Concorde Hotel where the wedding dinner was held.

Love Love

Met John's friends, Ben and Aries

John and I didn't stick around for the dessert (I hope it's not yam paste) and went to Sky Bar at Traders Hotel, Ben and Aries joined us later. I highly recommend anyone who is visiting KL to go to Sky Bar! It's a very beautiful place with nice view and an indoor pool! You do need super advance booking thou especially on fridays or saturdays, trust me I had failed to get a booking even calling 2 weeks in advance WTF.

View from Sky Bar!

Twin Towers from Sky Bar! Rock star beautiful!!

Too bad my camera low batt, couldn't managed a decent photo with my antique iphone so I couldn't show you how the place look like. I promise photo of how Sky Bar look like if I have the chance to go to KL again.

Yet again this post is getting hopelessly long... so I'll stop here. Ciaoz~

3 comments:

adham ismail said...

nice blog.. :)

Evangeline said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Lovely pictures but I do feel obliged to make one minor correction; you ARE correct sharks do reproduce sexually but that's not a shark vagina. That's a MALE shark and those dangly looking things on the edge of his cloaca are called claspers. Hope that helps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...