Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review on Ossion Mild Touch Detox Bubble Mask

What is a Bubble Mask?

That was the question I had when I saw this product.


It claims to enhance facial V-line by reducing facial fats and firming also stimulates oxygen delivery to cleanse our pores deeply therefore removing blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores.

So let's put it to try...

After cleansing the face, apply the mask on wet face and massage in circular motion
After a while, the mask will start to bubble up!


Continue massaging.. It's so fun! I can feel the bubble working on my pores. *Burp* *Burp*


After the mask bubble for 30 seconds, wash it off.
See how clean and glowy my skin look!


This is a great product! Not only is it easy to use, it also show visible effect only after one use! How to not heart this product you tell me? Oh, did I not mention that it had a very nice & luxurious smell. Seriously it smell like some of those counter brand skincare.

Smell 4.5/5
Effectiveness 4.5/5
Fun Factor 5/5!!

Sample from TSS

5 comments:

hyhhh said...

wah...licin gila muka...

Jom terjah sini:
TV3 ONLINE STREAMING

Kiwi said...

That looks very interesting.
Where did you get it? Did it clear out blackheads?... although it doesn't look like you got any to begin with lol

Evangeline said...

Kiwi: I got the sample from The Sample Store

I have some blackheads on my nose and pore on my cheek also which photograph cannot see but ya blackheads is cleared after use, I think with regular use can keep them at bay.

Sandra said...

That looks funny but it's probably good :)

Evangeline said...

It was really quite fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...