Friday, January 6, 2012

Kuala Lumpur Day 2: Pavilion and G Tower

It's day two of my KL trip!! If you haven't read day one, you should read it here first.


After a night of Zouk Out, I only had 3 hours of sleep before waking up for breakfast at the hotel! Since there's oishii breakfast, I have nothing to complain about.

Took some photo of the view from my room before heading for breakfast..

You can see the swimming pool from my room.

So beautiful and good for the eyes too since there's so much GREEN.

I have to confess I'm a lousy blogger... Why? Because even thou I brought my camera down all ready to snap some photo of the hotel's breakfast buffet to feast your eyes, but once I saw those food everything went out the window... Conclusion, no photo of the breakfast buffet. That must be the reason why I'm piling on weight recently.... mah anyway diet always starts tomorrow!

After the breakfast, all bloggers are supposed to go for a tour around National Monument, KLCC, National Mosque and National Palace but the sleepy me bail out to continue sleeping in the hotel. Later I found out that most of them bail out halfway to go shopping!! Why no say earlier!!

Met up with the group at Pavilion

Marco safeguarding our shopping hunts while we shop at Forever 21

Camwhoring with Samantha while waiting for our bus to G Tower

A passing by uncle actually verbally helped us to adjust our angle for this one

After Pavilion, the bloggers went to G Tower


G Tower is a really cool rooftop bar with nice views. It's really beautiful and relaxing there, although they have a mini dance floor and music blasting but it's not overwhelming which make it a prefect chill out place. G Tower is really my type of place although I prefer Sky Bar at the Traders Hotel KL which I went on my day 3 in KL.

Awesome view!

We head back to the hotel earlier that night and had our very own private 'after after PJ party' in Issac and Marco room. We sipped wine and listened to Marco sang the whole night (I bet the neighbours find us really noisy thou). I would love to show you photos but but but Celine say no photography allowed so bo bian la...

Day 2 ends here.... I'll post my day 3 sooooooon......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...