Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want this as my pet!!


Yes, it's the baby Po from Kung Fu Panda II!!

Ain't it so CUTE?!

Yesterday watched Kung Fu Panda II!! Super crowded cinema with a lot of kids!! And I saw the baby Po on screen, omg I want to own him so much!!

But I wonder if the real baby panda is that cute?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Aw!! It is also SUPER CUTE!! I officially declare I want one as pet!!

But after it grow up, can't be kept as pet and it is an endangered animal and Singapore will never allow a panda as pet! There's toy dogs, why can't there be toy panda!! T.T

Nvm, I'll just go and buy a plush baby Po..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please may i use your pic for my i.t work plz x

Evangeline said...

Anon: I guess it's alright! The panda photo are not mine anyway i just grab from google =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...