Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting and Firming Lotion

Sponsored Review

If you don't already know, I hereby declare again...

I'm a HUGE HADA LABO FAN!!!!

Since I declared my love for Hada Labo here, Hada Labo sent me another new skincare of their this time(not true)! That's why I declare louder this time.. *blush*


This time round I got the Lotion from Hada Labo's latest Lifting & Firming range! *jumping up and down*


One Drop Restores Youthful Bounciness

Active Ingrdients

- The very famous and almighty SHA, Super Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture for intense hydration!

- Retinol Vitamin A: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, even skin texture.

- Collagen: Improve skin elasticity for firmer and more lifted skin.

I have to say this retinol lotion is as awesome as their SHA lotion. I notice similar effects after use on skin although I don't see obvious firmer skin but I think that's because my skin is very tiong tiong firm already.


Other than the lotion, the new Lifting & Firming range also carry essence, milk, cream and mask.

Restore that youthful bounciness on your skin with Hada Labo’s latest Retinol Lifting & Firming range products. The range are priced from SGD $25.90 to $34.90 and are available exclusively at Watsons store nationwide.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...