Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kissable Lips with Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu

Sponsored Review


What make lips kissable?

Moisturised
Pumped
Soft Texture
Yummy Taste & Smell


Secret to kissable lips - Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu

Just like building houses, lips too need a good foundation!

“Mojitate” means “Fresh” and “Kajitsu” means “Fruits” in Japanese. Mogitate Kajitsu is made with fresh fruit juice which contains essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to the lips and body. It also contains honey which heals and renews the lips, squalane which reduces wrinkles cause by sun damage and aging, grape seed oil which repairs skin and Vitamins A&E which are antioxidants that retard aging and gives your lips a healthy shine.


I was sent randomly one of the favours from the Mogitate Kajitsu range to try. I was praying hard for either the strawberry or the white peach flavoured ones because these are my favourite fruits and the pinkish colour just attracts me.

However I got the orange one instead, frankly I was a little disappointed until I try it on my lips. The orange flavour smells so nice and yummy, makes me feel hungry everytime I apply the lip balm (don't know if that's a good thing). It smell so great that you might even solve bad breathe problem all together! The lip balm is also incredibly light-weighted making it very comfortable to wear with.

Tempted to try the Mogitate Kajitsu range? Now available exclusively at Watsons for only $5.90 per balm!

Alternatively you can also redeem your FREE lip balm here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...