Friday, November 4, 2011

[Sponsored Review] Hada Labo Cleansing Oil

Sponsored Review


If you know me, you would know that Hada Labo is my latest favourite skincare brand. *whisper* I have about a dozen bottle that is labelled "Hada Labo" at home now.. *blush*

And guess what?

Hada Labo has newly launched a range of makeup removers! And they send me a bottle of their cleansing oil to review on!! Hurray!


2 key ingredients: High Purity Olive Oil & Super Hyaluronic Acid

The Ultra Pure Olive Oil ensures high performance cleansing, and yet is very gentle with no irritation to skin.

Super Hyaluronic Acid gives 2X more moisture than normal hyaluronic acid, where 1g can retain 12 litres of water.

It also does not contain Mineral Oil which is harmful to the skin and clogs pores, unlike other Cleansing Oils in the market.

On top of that, Hada Labo Cleansing Oil can also be used on eyes and lips to remove waterproof makeup!

Frankly I'm not a fan of cleansing oil which claim that they could be used on eyes. I had tried many makeup remover that claims to be safe to used on eyes but everytime I try using them on my eyes, they either sting my eyes or cloud my vision.

What about Hada Labo Cleansing Oil?

Let's put it to test....

As u can see I have a thick makeup of fake lashes, eyeliner, shimmer eyeshadow and waterproof masacra on.

Squeeze 2 pumps of Hada Labo Cleansing Oil on a cotton pad.

After pressing on for 30 secs and wiping it down..

Tadah!~ See the massive difference(I know my makeup is very thick)! And the best things is No Stinging of Eyes and No Clouding of Vision.

Time for me to change makeup remover!!

Hada Labo also launched a water based makeup remover for those of you unlike me who prefer lighter makeup.


The Hada Labo Hydrating Cleansing Oil is priced at $20.90 and will be available exclusively at Watsons nationwide from 1 November 2011 onwards. The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Makeup Remover is priced at $17.90 and available at Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice and other major departmental stores.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...