Saturday, December 3, 2011

Domino Overloaded with Cheese!


Few days ago, me and a group of bloggers was invited to experience Domino's latest Cheese Overload pizza which essentially is pizza made with cheese sauce!

Just by typing now, I can feel my saliva drooling..

Since I got the invitation, I had been looking forward to the event.. Well, sinful foods like pizza are always my favourite!

BUT!!! On that fateful day, I lost my way and couldn't find the restaurant which was somewhere in god-know-where Tampines!! End up being late for an hour and I only got to taste the last pizza flavour which was btw Hawaiian!! Arghz!! Imagine my disappointment!! *beating myself up*

The only slice of pizza I was in time to eat.... *weep*

Chocolate Lave Cake

Luckily I got to taste the Chocolate Lava Cake which I had saw in various other blog looking so sexily delicious. Seriously it is so heavenly that I would order Domino just for the sake of their Lava Cake.

Crazy Chicken Crunchies

CinnaStix

Here are all those delicious stuffs I missed.... *hate myself*

[Photo credited to Deenise]

Prawn Sensation

Onion Rings

Chilli Chicken

Twisty Bread

越想越伤心。。。

*Calling Domino to order the Cheese Overload Meal*

Gonna stuff my face now to feel better.........


BTW Domino's Cheese Overload Meal is selling at a crazy low price of $39.80 right now! The meal includes 1 Regular Pizza with Cheese Sauce, 1 Regular Pizza of your choice, 1 Chocolate Lava Cake and 1 BreadStix/Twisty Bread/CinnaStix.

Tempted to order? Call 62226333 or visit www.dominos.com.sg to order NOW!

4 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Like CHeese Pizza.. GOing to order DOMINO for my dinner later.. Craving for.. kakaka

bluedianthus said...

Never try Domino pizza...will try it out for sure. :)

Sharon said...

domino pizza service was so great~

Anonymous said...

hehe just ate pizza! Nice share :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...