Saturday, November 5, 2011

[Sponsored Review] Eucerin DermoPurifyer Range - Say Goodbye to Acne!

Sponsored Review

Since young I never really had any acne, pimple, blemish or oily skin problems. I used to use my school mates' blotter to blot my face and neck but after doing so the blotter would still look brand new as if no one had used it before. Then I will give it back to my friends(who usually have all kinds of acne and pimple problems) and tell them that they could reuse it! Ya, I'm a bitch!

Zero makeup, zero skincare.

Even after entering my early adulthood when I started working at nightspots and frequently party till wee hours. Bad lifestyles, late nights and massive alcohol consumption didn't seems to affect my skin. I thought I was invincible until back in 2010 when I started my own businesses and took on more roles. The additional stress and lack of sleep finally took a toll on my skin.

Even thick makeup can't cover my rotten face!

I started having massive break-outs, there was lots of odd looking bumps all around my face. I thought I was possessed! I started going to facial every week in hope of removing those bumps but not only did it leave me many scars, the bumps and pimples just kept coming back. Then I started buying all kind of skincare in hope that one will work but none of them do!

After trying for close to a year, I finally gave up! I thought that I can never be beautiful again and I blame it on my bad karma. I decided to let my skin take a rest from all those skincare and facials. Surprisingly after a few months of such rest, my skin actually reverted to its old self. Although I'm still recovering from those scar that the break out left behind but the break outs and oiliness stopped. At that moment, I know that I should take care of my skin and never take it for granted again!

So now even after a year of not having any breakouts, I still consistently apply acne/pore care serum.

And I'm going to review on Eucerin's latest DermoPurifyer range today!

From left to right: Active Concentrate, Hydrating Care, Active Night Care.

Even if you do not have acne or pimple problem now doesn't mean you shouldn't prevent it! ~Evangeline's word of advice



The Active Concentrate serum may not be the best pore care serum I had used so far but it did a good job in controlling sebum production, reduce clogged pores and black & white heads.

The Hydrating Care is to be used in the morning as a moisturizer. It has SPF30 and is oil free therefore do not clog pores. If you have oily skin, highly recommended.

The Active Night Care is the night version moisturizer that does an incredible job on stopping oiliness! It also repair the skin complexion while you are sleeping.


Overall, I think the Eucerin DermoPurifyer range did a pretty good job although I don't like it's typical Eucerin smell. However I have to say because my skin is pretty much acne and pimple free, so if you have acne and pimple problem you might need to use it longer to see effects.


Redeem your FREE Eucerin Oil Control Sample set and a $3 voucher HERE



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...