Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream Review


Today I'm going to review on Lancome's Hydra Zen Soothing Moisturising Cream. This post has been sitting in my draft for quite some time, if you had been following me on twitter you will know that I have lots of post backdated. *shame on myself*

Ok whatever, let's get to the review...

This moisturizer is by far the most worth it sample I had redeemed on The Sample Store. 15ml for just $2.99 postal, and given the fact that it's Lancome, of course it's worth it lah!

I have always been a Lancome user, I used to use their neurocalm range back when it's purple in colour. Although, I no longer use their full range anymore but I always keep their toner at home and use it time to time.



With an exclusive plant complex, Hydra Zen soothes sensitive skin and reduces the tightness of stressed dehydrated skin.

Lancome has created a unique NeuroClalm™ complex composed of Rose de France, Mu Dan Pi and Moringa extracts. Hydra Zen is designed to reduce the effects of emotional and environmental stress on the skin, soothe and reduce tightness of stiff, dehydrated skin.


Personally I have dryer skin so I tend to have peeling and sensitive problems. This moisturizer reduce my discomfort and give me visible smoother skin after only 1 week of use. However I do find the cream feels tacky after applying and for that reason I don't like to use it in the morning.

The Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturising cream is overall a good moisturizer but I'm not tempted to change my current moisturizers over for it. To summarize, it produce great effects but do not have the best texture.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...