Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cute Baby Panda

Recently I realise I have a lot of traffic coming to my "I want this as my pet" post as many people are searching for "cute baby panda".

So to satisfy my reader's appetite, I found 10 more photo of cute baby panda for you guys!! I even go as far as creating a voting poll for you guys to choose which is your favourite. See I very nice right?!

[All photo credit to Google Image]

Which is your favourite baby panda? (Vote below)

Baby Panda #1

Baby Panda #2: It look so much like my dog.

Baby Panda #3: Peek-a-Boo

Baby Panda #4: They look like panda plushie!

Baby Panda #5

Baby Panda #6

Baby Panda #7: So wacky!

Baby Panda #8

Baby Panda #9: Emo Panda

Baby Panda #10: How can something born so small grow up to be so massive?

It so hard to choose which is my favourite, I love all of them!! But I'm giving my vote to Baby Panda #2 because it really look like my dog except it's not all white.

Which is your favourite baby panda?
  • Baby Panda #1
  • Baby Panda #2
  • Baby Panda #3
  • Baby Panda #4
  • Baby Panda #5
  • Baby Panda #6
  • Baby Panda #7
  • Baby Panda #8
  • Baby Panda #9
  • Baby Panda #10



*Update* "I want this as my pet" has officially move up to be the MOST POPULAR blog post! Guess no one can resist baby panda's cuteness!

2 comments:

bluedianthus said...

I love the Emo Panda.. :)

ChewyJas said...

So cuteeeeeeeee!! I also voted for #2 ~ Yay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...