Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cars 2 vooming into cinema soon!

I have to confess I have a weakness with pixar characters *blush* so when nuffnang is giving away Cars 2 premiere tickets, I jump at it! I so want to watch this show!



This time Lightning McQueen and his friends head out to the world including Japan and that's like my fav country, double pumped desire to watch this show!

There's also going to be many new cast of cool cars including one that is a British super spy Finn McMissile, ain't that exciting!

It got me thinking what name will I give myself if I am a spy....

Since Cars 2 are going Japan this time and I love Japan so much, It's only right that my spy name have some essence of that. So I check up on the Japanese word for missile but seems like they don't have one so I decided to use spy instead.

Spy is 'kanchou(間諜)' in Japanese, so I could add up with the signature 'Mc' Cars 2 uses and it will become 'McKancho'. Not too bad right? The whole thing sound so Japanese!! Hee..

But I'm not done yet of course I have to add my existence in it too and this is what my cool, jap and girly spy name sounds like....

*Drum Roll*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Drum Roll*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wait for it..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Eva McKancho!!


Cool right?!! OMG, this name will soon become a phenomenon!

Ok, I will stop dreaming..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Catch Cars 2 movie starting from 25th August 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...